Tuesday, January 06, 2009

no new news... I dedicate this post to Amber.

Aiden did not have his biopsy. He's pretty sick. He has a horrible chest cold. We went to the doctor on Friday, and she gave him antibiotics and a oral steroid to help the inflamation in his lungs. He hasn't been eating well for the past couple of days. On Saturday he wouldn't even drink anything, and only ate one yogart the entire day. He was tired and we just kind of lounged around. On that note, I dont think that I can watch Alvin and the Chimpmunks for the rest of my life, I can probably quote the whole movie, every word.

His biopsy is rescheduled for Monday January 12th. The lump on his neck is almost gone completely though. I don't know if they'll even want to do a biopsy after his doc. sees him on Friday for his pre op appointment, which is good news I suppose, however, I kind of want to do it, just to get a clear answer and ease our minds a little.

My mom was in GF for the weekend, and Marie is staying with us now. She arrived Sunday and she is staying home with Aiden during the day so he doesn't have to go to daycare. Its a big help, we get to sleep the whole night through :)

There ya go, AMBER. :) Sorry I didn't have more for ya :) haha.

2 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

It sucks, but I hope they still do his biopsy. Obviously I have zero medical knowledge, but I'm guessing since the lump is getting smaller it's probably nothing serious like we've all worried about, but it'd still be nice to know what exactly it was.

Isabella's pretty much ruined most of my favorite christmas movies for me. If I have to watch rudolph or frosty one more time I'm probably going to throw them away.

Mrs S said...

I really hope he can have the biopsy so your whole family can be put at ease. Or I hope the swelling goes away and never comes back so you never have to worry about that crap again.

I think Aiden needs a serious lecture on trying to give his Mom and Dad heartattacks though. :)

And Bailey and I both have a terrible chest cold this week as well. Bailey finally went to daycare today but..... it sucks. I'm back at FMR for awhile and every single person coming in has some form of cold or another. The whole town is a walking peatre (sp?) dish! lol

Oh and that is plenty of news! But thanks!