Thursday, January 01, 2009

Red Light!

Aiden is sick again. He has a horrible cough and a fever. So its probably a red light for surgery tomorrow. But I'm gonna bring him in at 6:45am anyway so they can judge for themselves. He doesn't sound good though, He wants lots of hugs and keeps telling me something hurts. First it was his ears, which is probably a ligit complaint, but then it was his knee, then his arm, then his tummy, then his ears again so i'm thinking he learned that when something hurts, he get hugs and cuddles and kisses.

So yeah, we're pretty sure that he will not be having surgery tomorrow, postpone it yet another freakin' week or two. I dont know how long I can wait anymore before I cut it out myself! whoa... that was a little graphic, lets pretend I never said that. wow.

5 comments:

Mrs S said...

Good Luck! Hopefully he'll be feeling good enough by tom. so that he can have it done.

Good Luck Again!

Tab said...

Oh NO!! Maybe it'll be one of those 24 hour bugs?! All you can do is hope! You poor things! Good Luck!

Mr. Toast said...

Just checking in after not reading for a while, very sorry to hear about Aiden's medical problems. Hope everything turns out OK, I have my fingers and toes crossed and will say a little prayer for you guys. And a belated Happy Birthday too!

Mrs S said...

New?!

Mrs S said...

I meant News. I'm such a dippedy do dah sometimes.