Friday, January 09, 2009

Yellow Light

Aiden had ANOTHER pre op appointment today and it was decided that he is healthy enough to have the biopsy on Monday morning at 7am. He's pretty much over that horrible cold and he's eating now and back to his happy energetic self. The doctor did notice that he has an ear infection though, go figure. Thats ok though, he can still have surgery. All I gotta say is that he better not get sick again!

I was reading through by blog posts from last year, and I can't believe that next month will mark the year anniversary of Mission Skinny. I also can't believe how I let myself gain some weight back. I have only gained about 7 or 8 lbs. but it looks more like 10 or 15 lbs. I need to kick it up a notch, therefore, Mission Skinny II will be coming again in 2 weeks. Reading all my posts made me more motivated again. Reading all about how happy I was every time I lost weight and how exercising made me feel better made me want to feel that way again. I don't think we'll do phase 1 because Kevin will probably die from it, but Phase 2 sounds good to me. The holiday season, and Aiden being sick through all of it made it difficult to stay on track. Yup thats my excuse, what are you gonna do about it

Well I better go pack, we're going to DL tonight for the weekend. We're going out on the town tomorrow with Tab and Derek.

1 comment:

BoneDaddy said...

Is this red light/green light? Should we slow down?
I knew I would eat horrible over the holiday season, so I welcomed it. I probably gained a few pounds myself, but all those cookies were totally worth it.