Monday, September 29, 2008

blogger slump, potty parties and one chipped tooth.

As I was going from blog to blog in my favorites... I noticed that no one has written anything in forever, but that made me realize that I haven't written much either. Here I am, posting about pretty much nothing, in hopes that it will start some of those blogger juices that I know is still in all of you.... C'Mon people BLOG!!!

As the title says... Aiden is one step closer to being a BIG boy! He has now successfully used his potty 3 times. I know, its only 3 times. But he's getting the concept and he's excited about the potty, for the most part. I've never been so excited to see pee in a potty. I can almost see that diaper pale being tossed into storage.

I don't know how I did it, but I chipped my front tooth. I mean REALLY chipped it. I am hoping to get into the dentist tomorrow to get it fixed, because I feel like an idiot. How I can not know how it happened is beyond me.

Kevin is feeling better, he went back to work today. He's still a little sore, but doing very well.

So that pretty much covers it all. We seriously need a hobby.

6 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Hey now, I post every week on 2 different blogs! That's probably where you chipped your tooth.
Also, how many of us can pick up a nice camera and go out and snap some pictures of Fall approaching? Not many of us, that's who.

Karissa (mommy) said...

3 times?! That's super exciting!!! I remember the first time Isabella peed in the potty and the first time she pooped in the potty. I'm pretty sure those moments were more exciting than Christmas.

Penny said...

Are you counting the time he went at our house? Yes it is exciting and the next time you buy diapers they should be pullups. I wonder if they make them small enough for him. LOL!! He's not all that big for the ripe old age of 1yr and 3months. I think it's great how fast he is catching on. Glad to here Kevin is doing better. I did start a post a couple of days ago and saved it, but I need to finish it and post it. Maybe soon. But for now it's coffe time.

Jennie W said...

I feel slighted....I'm blogging.:)

Anonymous said...

I'm not blogging :P

Penny said...

Hey I was just reading what I wrote again and I can't beleive that I put down 1year and 3months.
I know that he is older than that.
I was tired and I was thinking in three months he will be 2 which means that he is, as of today 1 year 9 months 1 week and 3 days. Yeah, I just had to let you all know that I really do know how old my grandson is. Oh, April Only Deals is back in town for a couple of days and K-mart had a big sale,
75% off of their bubbles stuff. So I have some spoiling to catch up on. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!