Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mission Skinny: A bit disappointing

Well, it had to happen sometime right? I only lost 1 pound last week... not even a whole pound, but close enough for me to count as a pound.

Although we're still working out, I think it is time to really REALLY work out. I just gotta push a little harder. I knew I wasn't going to lose another 2lbs, I feel like we're eating too much, even though we aren't, I'm just comparing it to Phase 1 where we starved ourselves :)

I'm making meatloaf for Easter dinner (I'd kill for ham, but we can't eat that yet) Lean beef, and egg substitute, of course.

I hope you all have a fantastic Easter!!

8 comments:

Rhea said...

Easter meatloaf sounds yummy! Happy Easter!

By the way, I love the black and white photos of your son (who's so cute) with the only color being the lemom. Very striking pictures!

Rhea said...

oops, I meant lemon. typo

Anonymous said...

You lost one pound more than most..I get to come home in May!! I am so excited. I should be back for a week or so, my bff is getting married may 10th, hopefully we can hook up one evening.
angela

Tab said...

You're still doing great! 1 pound is still 1 pound and it's not a gain! It's difficult, but try to be optimistic. Just bust ass for 16 more days and then you can indulge a little bit....IN VEGAS!!! I'm getting more and more excited!! Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

I started a comment last night but our wireless network wasn't very good. I just want to remind you again with the exersizing you are doing muscle has more weight then fat. I bet your clothes are geting looser right!!! Any way Happy 15 month Birthday to my fatorite grandson I would love to see a picture or VIDEO of him talking any time soon Please. I miss him can't wait to see him. Are you going to be staying at our house this weekend and if yes how long? Still having a good time but happy to be on our way home. See ya soon!

Jennie W said...

Ah, ham is overrated. Keep up the hard work.:)

Janelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!! Hope you enjoy it by going out with Kevin.

Karissa (mommy) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!