Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Mission Skinny: Its my Birthday-so I'm cheating BIG time!

I weighed in on Monday (we were out of town until Sunday night) I lost another 5lbs last week! I know, thats almost unbelievable! I had to step off and back on the scale 3 times before I believed it! So now my total loss is about 25 pounds in 44 days.

Today was my birthday (well since its after midnight I guess yesterday was my birthday) and It was a blast. I ate everything and anything... including my delicious chocolate cake for breakfast. Kyle made it completely from scratch, and it was the best cake I've ever eaten! I figure cheating it ok since we've done so well for the past 46 days... its only one day, and its not going to make me gain back 25 lbs. Actually, I learned that eating whatever you want isn't good... I feel pretty gross, my stomach is not happy with me right now...blah.





We were in DL this past weekend see photos below.. it was fun!









2 comments:

Tab said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Congrats on continuing the weight loss, Great Job! Love the pics. It was nice to go out and have some fun. It was the first time since Doug's birthday (2 months) for me.
6 days til we leave for VEGAS!!!!!

BoneDaddy said...

Oh no, that's okay, don't post any shots of me in my awesome Martini-Time shirt, no really, it's fine, I understand!