Sunday, February 03, 2008

Superbowl... yup the Giants won. Whoopty freakin' do.

I actually really don't care who won, I didn't really watch the game, the kids were entertaining enough to watch. Isabella and Aiden ran laps around the couch, and Bailey was a princess and kept herself pretty occupied. We ate some great food, and kind of just hung out while the game was on. I think we were Patriots fans, but if I recall correctly, we were NOT Patriots fans last year... sports, whatever.


But here's some pics... because I got 'um.


They didnt want to sit next to eachother for very long :) Isabella was mourning her beloved Vikings.
Bailey with kind of a half smile, half "what are you doing" look. Cute nontheless!
The Couch was the place to be.
Aiden insists on climbing under the end table, he gets down ok though... little monkey.


Hangin' with The Godfather.
Silly Girl!

1 comment:

BoneDaddy said...

I like when he climbs through things. It's like he's always looking for ways to escape.