Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mission Skinny: Sunday's meal planned out... mmmmmm chicken!

I can't wait until I weigh myself. How weird is it though, that I have a scale right there in my bathroom, and I CHOOSE not to use it. This is the strongest my will power has been, EVER! Today for lunch, the rest of my co workers got to enjoy BBQ's and chips and pop. Then on top of it, Boston' delivered a free pizza, just to show us how great their pizza and delivery service was. Free pizza and not one piece for me. I had a melon trio and yogart. Nothing even resembeling bread or meat.

But only 2 more days and I can have corn tortillas, tuna, chicken, lean beef and yes, CHEEEEESE! Odd enough I think thats what I miss the most. So Sunday, its Chicken and wild rice. It sucks that when you're on a diet, all you can think about is food. all the time; food or weight or "do I LOOk any thinner?" I think after Sunday I won't be so obsessed because I won't feel so deprived.

Well, American Idol was interesting. I think my favorite girl is Amanda the Rocker, and my favorite guy is that 17 year old kid that doesn't think he's very good, but he's awesome.

Aiden had an evaluation Tuesday. The lady from Right Tracks came to the house and played with Aiden and assessed his abilities. He's doing very well. She seemed to ask a lot of questions about speech. I guess he should know 4 or so words and use them correctly and without being prompted. The only thing he really does without being promted is the sign for "more" But he's had so many ear infections that it isn't a surprise that his speech is a little delayed. He's pretty advanced with his mobile skills. He can run, walk backwards, throw things VERY VERY well, he stacks blocks and puts things into containers. I guess thats all good.

Mr. Pie is getting fat again. He was on a diet, but we bought a bag of the cheap food from Walmart instead of the special stuff from the vet that is prescription cat food, and now he's fat, so we have to get the expensive stuff so he doesn't get too heavy. I'll take a pic, he's getting really big!

well, expect an update in 2 days!!!

4 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Wow, a free pizza and you didn't even try it. Those fuckers should test their pizza quality on Travelodge at around 1AM on a weekday.

Anonymous said...

We really don't appreciate that kind of language.

Mrs S said...

I couldn't have done it, good job!

Anonymous said...

yeah!!..and you have to control yourself to NOT get on the scale.. usually you have to be forced to get on the damn thing..keep it going!
-angela