Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mission Skinny: I DID IT!!

I lost a whole 10 POUNDS!!
in only 9 days! AWESOME, I KNOW!!!

My shirts look better on me, my pants feel looser, I got to tighten my belt! I'm feeling pretty damn good about myself today. I can bike longer with more resistance, I can do more sit ups and move up to 10 lb weights.

Last night Kevin, Tab, Derek and Doug went to a concert in Fargo. I stayed in GF and went to Carmina Burana. It was the Grand Forks Symphony Orchestra, the Grand Forks Master Corale Choir, the UND Women's Choir, the UND percussion ensamble and the North Dakota Ballet Company. It was fun. I wasn't thinking, however, and I wore jeans and although I wasn't the only one wearing them, most people were dressed in their Sunday best. But oh well, it was nice and I haven't been to something like that in a long time. The ballet was kind of odd, they weren't very graceful, the dance was more.... druggish and limp, and I get that it was supposed to be that way, but it still seemed weird to me.

I'll have to post my measurements when I get them, I'm sure I lost lots of inches, being that my pants are so loose :)

Anyway, I feel great and I can't believe I actually lost that much! Kevin did great too, he lost 7lbs!

3 comments:

Mrs S said...

Great Job!

BoneDaddy said...

Congrats on your wight loss! Sounds like the diet's working out pretty well!

Tab said...

Congratulations, that is so awesome. That's an amazing amount to lose in your first phase. I'm very proud of you. I'll try to email you some of my recipes. Keep up the good work!!