Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm still ruffled and bunched.

How does a person snap out of a horrible, no good, very bad mood? You watch a musical.

So I rented Hairspray and for 2 and a half hours I was very entertained. (the behind the scenes peek was a bonus) but then I remembered that I have no clean clothes to wear to work tomorrow, so I'm waiting for the washing machine to beep at 11pm. Then I was ironing a shirt, and because the pad on the ironing board is to thin, and apparently the iron was too hot after 5 seconds of being on, I burned a metal criss cross pattern on my new top.

The Trans Siberian Orchestra is in GF tomorrow. I can't believe it came up so fast, I wanted to go and was planning on asking Kevin if he would want to go... but now its too late. Blake is going with A GROUP OF FRIENDS (because its not a date) so now I'm jealous. Kevin's work christmas party is on Saturday. Anyone wanna entertain a little man for a couple of hours?

Enough of this Woe is Me bull.... On a good note, I got some Christmas shopping done today. I can check Kevin's gifts off my list and I got some shopping done for Aiden't Birthday party. Which brings me to...

Tab. She is the QUEEN of cake decorating. She is awesome at it, if you question me go to her blog and scroll down to see the lego cakes she made for Farnum http://tabs-tidbits.blogspot.com/ . And wouldn't it just be the Bees Knees if she could make a beautiful Duckie cake for Aiden's Birthday? hint hint.

Anyway, happy Friday everyone. Have a fantabulous weekend.

3 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

I really wanted to see the Transiberian Orchestra, too (wah waaaah...)

Tab said...

Me too!! We all should have went as a GROUP OF FRIENDS so there was no presser to make out with anyone at the end of the evening! ;-) Stupid smileys...who invented them anyway?!
I will watch Aiden for you on Saturday. We were thinking of coming to START our christmas shopping. And then I suppose we could discuss Aiden's birthday cake, I'm sure I could pull something off. Let me know.

April said...

So... you are definately watching Aiden on Saturday then?! SWEEET! I knew there was a reason I let you hang out with me!