Wednesday, December 12, 2007

my feathers are ruffled, my panties are bunched and I have a stick up my

We had scheduled family xmas pics tonight, but cancelled because I was in a horrible no good very bad mood plus, we were running too late, and I hate being late and feeling rushed and it adds unneeded stress, so why bother. I know we've procrastinated the xmas pics for cards thing, but Aiden was sick then he had a huge bruize on his forehead so he wasn't lookin' too hot for the past couple of weeks. We tried to take some pics last night at home.. I just set up my lights and Amber came over to take the pics, but Aiden was crabby, I couldn't find my camera/flash trigger and the pics in front of the tree just weren't looking like I wanted so in a huff, I gave up. Sorry Amber, that I was being a grump, I still appreciate you coming over to help. Bailey was very patient too.

So anyway, thats the story of how the O'Brien family did NOT get their picture successfully taken in the past 24 hours. But Since no studio can get us our pics back by christmas anyway (today was the last day) I'm going to just sit Aiden down tomorrow snap some cute pics with him in his sweater vest and slap them on a generic "merry frickin' christmas' card, and send them on their way to people who will hang them up on their fridge for a week then tuck them away in a box in the basement.

I wish I wasn't a photographer, so I wouldn't care so much about a stupid christmas picture.

**Here is where I deleted a big paragraph explaining why I am in a horrible, no good, very bad mood, but before hitting publish post, I rethought my actions and realized that here is not a place to bitch about work...but if I could, man would you have gotten an ear full***

and done.

3 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

I'd ask why you didn't take them yourself in the first place, but I don't want you to punch me in the face and roar.

April said...

**PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH** ROAR!!!!!!

Tab said...

A "gun to the face" otta shut him up! Don't worry, everyone will love whatever picture you send them. And you still can take a family photo, only us "important" people need an O'Brien family photo anyway! It'll be OK, I promise....Does April need a big hug? And maybe some muscule relaxers?! I'm off this weekend, if you want either one?! :-)