Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Personal visit from Santa Himself.

Yup, Aiden was such a good boy this year, that Santa came to see him in person. He knew we were much too busy to see him in the mall :)

Santa is actually our realitor, Jerry. What a guy! He helped us look for and buy our house. He really is a great guy, and during Christmas he goes to all his houses dressed up as Santa. I'm sure its a great way for him to keep in touch with all of his clients and to get referrals. Eitherway, he made a great Santa and even though Aiden was scared out of his mind at first, it didn't take long for him to warm up to Santa. I think he liked the bells that Jerry had on his belt. it was fun, and after making him cry, Jerry had him smiling by the time he left. Too cute!

I must ad, the christmas outfit that Marie gave Aiden looks really cute on him, I had my doubts, but its adorable!



5 comments:

Penny said...

Just adorible!!! I was wondering if he had seen Santa yet! I wish I could have been there. Can't wait for Aiden's Birthday and his first Christmas. Have you been reading the e-mails about Chrismas Day? I was wondering what you had off and
if maybe you would want to come to Devils Lake for Christmas Day??

Penny said...

Oh wow!!! I was saving the pictures. I always save them in the larger size and realize just how big his teeth are getting! Is he chowing on some chunky food now? By the way who is the brunette that is in the first picture??? HaHaHa when did you do that?

April said...

I didn't do anything to my hair! It just looks darker in that pic for some reason. I will prolly never dye my hair dark again!

Mr. Toast said...

Happy Birthday Dear Aiden...
Happy Birthday to you!!

[sung more-or-less in-key]

April said...

Thank You Mr. Toast!