Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Two First Halloweens









He didn't quite what to think of Bailey.

Bailey. She looked just like an adorable pumpkin princess!


Aiden's first look at what Halloween is REALLY all about. Don't worry, he didn't get to eat any. But even though he doesn't know what candy is... he definately knows its delicious and that he NEEDS it :)



Bathtime before bed tonight...One happy chicken baby.


This pic was taken a few weeks ago, but isn't he ADORABLE in his Superman outfit that Kelsey Got for him!

8 comments:

Penny said...

I don't see the "Baby Ninja of Death" here but he is one handsome roster! I wish I could have seen him. What was his reaction to the kids coming to the door for candy?

I put out Zultan on Zoey's table. No one seemed to be too freaked out or imprested for that matter. I did get a few that said it was cool. There were two kids that wanted to come in the house to get a better look. It was funny. Mom and Dad were like "You can't just walk into someones house with out asking first."

I'm glad Aiden had a good first Halloween. Just think next year he will insist on eating some of that candy.

April said...

Zultan?

Anonymous said...

Its that ugly box with a ugly guy in it that talks. it sounds scary I don't remember what it says but last year when parker came over she was scared of it. he tels fortuns or somthing

Anonymous said...

By the way I love those pics just like mom said I wish I was there to see his face with all the people dressed up comming to get candy.

Karissa (mommy) said...

OMG! I love his costume! Where the hell did you find that?! Too cute. I wish Isabella had been able to see him and Bailey. She would have loved it.

April said...

We got his costume at Toys R Us of all places! I didn't know they had costumes there, but when we saw that one, we knew it was the one!

Mr. Toast said...

I've said it before but I'll say it again:

Cutest. Baby. Ever.

Jennie W said...

Love the pictures of Halloween! That last picture - man, does Aiden look like Kevin!