Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Carlos Mencia, Rob Zombie and Ozzy Concert, and a perfect weekend with the hubby. and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Kevin and I had a GREEEAAAT weekend. We Saw Carlos Mencia on Friday night, he was HILARIOUS. It was a perfect way to kick off our weekend away. We were laughing our asses off until Saturday night. We got to see Amy, which was awesome, I missed her very much! We vegged out, slept until 11am.... yeah, 11... I didn't even think I could do that anymore. We did some shopping (mostly for Aiden) Kevin decided he couldn't live without the new Guitar Hero3... only thing is that we don't own an XBox... well guess what, we do now. So Kevin got his Guitar Hero and it got good use when he and Derek were waiting for us girls to get ready for the concert. I made fun of him because he is a grown man and he plays with a little plastic guitar controller... but he assured me that it isn't a game just for kids.... *wink wink* okay dear.


The concert was totally awesome. Except for the fact that they made you stay by your seat and beer was like $6. But the opening act "In this Moment" was amazing and the lead chick can scream better than some of the guys. Rob Zombie was my favorite because he was the one with the most energy and Ozzy played mostly newer stuff that I don't know that well, but he was still awesome. Aftrer the concert we all went to Ricks Bar and had a BLAST!. My ears were still ringing when we got back to the hotel.

By the time we got home today I didn't know what to do with myself as we waited for Aiden to get home. Man, did we miss him! We bought him a cute little outfit for halloween, even though we're not really doing anything, I'll get some cute pics for his first halloween. We got candy for trick or treaters just in case we get any, last year I think we only had 2 groups come by.



So I must say, we look pretty good :)


Tab and I


The Gang. The headband looks better on Kevin anyway.



Kevin and Tab hagin' out at Ricks.




Tab being adorable.



Derek striking a pose.



Lori, Derek and Matt




Kevin being kevin.



Derek and Lori's husband, Dale.




Steve and Kim. Relatives of Derek, I just met them before the concert.


I really don't know what Karissa is doing but I'm sure its because she doesn't like her picture taken and I take it anyway- so I thnk she is trying to sabotage the pic so I won't post it... HA HAHA!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Wow it looks like you all had a great time, I'm glad to hear it.
I wanted to post some pictures of Aiden for you but my stupid camera the telephony interface cannot start. Yeah what ever that means.
I tried to fix things but well you know how that can go, I don't think I did anything to hurt the computer but I also didn't get it to work with my phone. Aiden was great I already miss him. I was going to call and tell Marie that I needed to keep him for what ever reason but I couldn't think of what that would be. Any way we had fun while we had him.