Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fathers, lock up your daughters!

Thats right, because Aiden is now WALKING! This morning Karissa called me at work very excited "Aiden just walked like 5 steps. I thought you'd like to know!" I was very excited myself, but sad too because I missed it. We visited Amber, Ben, and Bailey tonight, and Aiden walked for us there so we go to see it! Its so cute, like a little robot. he'll be 10 months next tuesday. Its so weird, he just started really crawling three weeks ago. We'll have to get video to post... that would require us to get a video camera I guess, how lame is it that we dont' already have one?

2 comments:

Penny said...

Yaaaaaaa!! Congratulations to Aiden I knew it wouldn't be much longer!! I have to see it are you going to be home tonight? I might just have to make a trip to see that. NO for real I will call you and hopfully see it for myself
tonight! What's with the bones found on UND campus!! Wow, just before halloween too. Maybe that's where all the ghosts are coming from??

Jennie W said...

Oh, that's so great! It is amazing how fast they change in just a few months!