Thursday, August 31, 2006

procrastinating

I woke up late today (9:30) and when I do that, I feel lazy and the rest of the day is pretty much shot. I remember when I thought waking up before noon was early! I have a doctors appointment today with my new doctor... whom everyone thinks is the best doctors ever... so I hope they're right, it took a long time to get to see him!

My aunt Patty is staying with us tonight which means I probably should clean up a little and do the laundry. I love days off, but not when it means I haffta do stuff around the house that I have been procrastinating. Since this is the ONLY day I get off this whole week I better make the best of it, hm... which probably doesn't mean I should be sitting in front of the computer in my PJ's at noon....meh.

The company that owns our hotel (and hundreds of others in the country) is selling all their hotels... and the company that is looking at buying the hotels is coming to town tomorrow to "inspect" our property (and sister property). I was supposed to have tomorrow off. Now I get overtime instead. Don't get me wrong... any other time I would be greatful that I get the extra money. But I've been sick all week and it just won't go away.

Last week we saw "Accepted" you know the movie with that dude that is on those PC vs. Mac commercials- he's the Mac. Anyway it was a pretty good movie. A lot funnier than I was expecting. Story line is pretty predictable, but I think everyone liked it.

Okay enough... I'm going to go take a shower.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Hey April How did things go having Patty stay over? I thought Dad and I would be the first to break in the guest room. haha Did your comfy pants arrive yet? I got them sent out yesterday. Know every time you wear them you can think of me.