Tuesday, August 22, 2006

my brain feels fuzzy..... duhhhhhhhh...... uh..... hm...

I love my new video. I don't like the song THAT much but I like the concept of the video and the color. I hate the wolf, but I guess where would little red riding hood be without the wolf?

THis weekend we went to DL. We hung out at the lake and played cards with my parents and took Isabella on her first boat ride (I think she liked it... I mean, she didn't cry or anything so.) Much needed break. I thought I was going to kill someone if I had to work one more day. Usually, it doesn't get to me THAT much, but I was a real bitch on Friday to pretty much anyone.

The whole front desk staff has quit except me, Blake and Shelley. We have two newbies but they're just doing night audit on the weekends. SO we have to hire 3 new people and train them all in at once, and have a complete turnover to start September. At least its starting to slow down now that school is starting soon for pretty much everywhere.

Now if someone can explain this to me... I love and hate this song... why can't I get it out of my head... just why. I guess I like songs that I don't have to use one sinlgle brain cell to understand.

You know I really don't have much to write about. Pretty dull, yeahsureyabetchya.

Someone remind me why I'm even updating....

3 comments:

Penny said...

I like this song too. No not because it has a wolf in it. I just think it's a good somg. She has a nice voice. You know I never get a chance to listen to much of the newer music, here in town. Don't get too stressed out about work. It will all work out in the end.

Karissa (mommy) said...

I strongly, strongly dislike the new Evanescence song. Strongly. Then again I LOVE the London Bridge song by Fergie. I will also use the excuse that it's because you don't have to use your brain to listen to it. ;) I don't care too much for the Black Eyed Peas so I'm surprised that I like it at all. Oh well.

Oh, and you're updating because it's the law.

Liz said...

You update for all those out in Nowhere, MN!

Glad you didn't kill anyone, though it would give the baby HUGE bragging rights in school...

"Oh yeah? Well my mommy can kick your mommy's butt! She killed someone!"