Saturday, June 03, 2006

jealous... yup. I'm human, it happens.

No fair. (this is where I whine like a 5 year old) I had to work (this is day 5 out of 7 straight days of work) and Kevin and Karissa and Doug got to go to Devils Run... but thats not the part where I get jealous, because I'm happy that Kevin got to go back to DL to see his parents, and Devils Run because i know he likes it.... but there was a street dance, and they ran into Tab, Derek, Amy, Rainy, and Jason and everyone hung out! Which is a surprise to me, because that group of people haven't seen eachother in a VERY VERY LONG time. They all laughed and had a blast... without me. (this is where you pat me on the back and say "there there") But here's my theory, I wouldn't have had fun anyway... because everyone was drinking, and I would have been the annoying sober pregnant lady.

BTW I don't want to hear "you better get used to it because when you have the baby, you won't be able to have fun like that for a long time... blah blah blah a baby changes everything.... no shit. I know that. So I don't want to hear it.

Okay, I'm done.

Elton John is my favorite this week.... I downloaded (legally or course... ;) a bunch of Elton John... and I'm lovin' it! I know... pathetic.... like how last month, when Mr. Toast told me his story about meeting Jefferson Airplane front man... I was stuck on them for a week. I'm thinking classic Madona for next week...

3 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

hey, you know what? Karissa and I still get to have fun, so anyone who does say that to you, they're obviously wrong. Besides, to those people. I would say, "wow, you must be really resentful of YOUR OWN CHILDREN." At least when we say it, we're joking.
Anyway, we all missed having you there, too, and Kevin wouldn't shut up about about you, so next time, you have to come, and tell Comfort Inn that.

Penny said...

I know you would have had fun even if you couldn't drink. Just seeing all those guys would have put you on such a natural high. I'm sorry that you had to miss it. Think of all the times that you were a designated driver. You still had fun right. And once the baby is here you will still have all kinds of fun, that's why god made Grandma's! Oh and Aunties too. HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Jason... ME???? I couln't make it. annuall training started on friday so i couldn't go to the dance, then just when I though i could go out on Saturday I got stuck with CQ duty. The military is out to ruin my social life