Thursday, May 11, 2006

WTF!

Chris got kicked of American Idol. WTF! Kathryn forgot her lines and sang like shit on Tuesday, plus she couldn't hold the last note to her second song, and it was very obvious, she even said she did crappy. Elliot just annoys me now, everything he does sounds exactly the same, and I don't like the quiver things he does with his voice. Taylor is awesome, and I've been cheering for him since we started watchin Idol when there was only 16 contestants, so I thought he would be staying anyway... but when they announced Chris's name... I freaked... ask my mom and dad, I yelled at the TV and called Kevin and Blake. Even the audience seemed shocked... and Kathryn seemed shocked, she was totally expecting to go home. The judges were confused and I'm sure I wasn't the only one yelling at their TV. Elliot HAS to go home next week. If he doesn't, I'm soooo done with this American Idol thing... DONE.

I drove to DL yesterday (and came home last night) Had dinner with Pete, Hung out with my Ma and Pa, visisted with Tab and Derek, and then came home. I saw a MASIVE deer on the side of the road, luckily I slowed down and he darted across the highway. If I wouldn't have slowed down that little bit I probably would have hit him, and that would have sucked because he was HUGE!

I have a nice day off today, and I plan on doing some shopping and baking. Plus I get to babysit Isabella (even though it IS during her nap time)

Have a good Thursday everybody!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I like Elliot. I have been rooting for him since his audition. He has this "old school" sounding voice from way back in the day.