Monday, May 08, 2006

Mrs. McLazy Bum.

Feeling a little useless lately. My day usually consists of coming home from work, taking a 2 hour nap, and then eating dinner, and sitting around and then falling asleep again, waking up feeling groggy and fiddling around on the computer and then going to bed, waking up tired in the morning and feeling like my arms and head weigh a ton during the day.

I think this is what they meant in the books by feeling fatigued
But they also say it doesn't last very long. Once again, I know it can be 10 times worse, so I'm not complaining.

But since I don't want to be so lazy and end up gaining a billion pounds in 9 months, I'm going to try to go for a walk tomorrow after dinner to help keep me awake. Hopefully I'll get something done around the house... like Packing. Luckily a lot of our clothes are still packed from the move here.

Baby is 8 weeks this week! That is 2 whole months! Baby is the size of a cherry. Toes start to form and the heart separates into 4 chambers and begins to beat later in the week. We get to hear the heartbeat June 2nd!

3 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Sucks you're feeling tired. Hopefully that'll end soon. I don't remember how long that lasted for me. Long enough to hate it I guess. ;)

Woo hoo for 2 month old fetus-babies! What if you had something inside you that was currently, as I type this, making some chambers in a heart??? What if?! I'm pretty happy when I make spaghetti.

Liz said...

April, this is unrelated, but could you e-mail me those pics of Emily you took in March? You were right, the pixels on the ones from the blog don't print well. :)

Mrs S said...

The size of a cherry? Wow thats tiny. I wonder how tiny toes are on a cherry....