Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Screaming it from the Mountain Tops....

Its official, you don't know how hard it was for me to keep this a secret. now all of you will know! I'm pregnant!!! Thats right, I'm gonna be a mommy. WOW. And some people told me that It couldn't happen the first month off of the pill... well it did, surprisingly... sooner than we thought, but I'm way excited!. I guess Kevin and I are just that good. Went to the doctors today to confirm and sure enough... I'm 5 weeks along. I'm due December 17th. We're at Karissa and Dougs right now, Karissa made VERY yummy stuffed chicken and potatos Theres lots more to write, but we're going out to look at houses.... I'm so excited!!!!!!

11 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

I am still sooooooooooo excited for you guys!!! I can't wait until December! Actually I'm excited about getting to talk to you about you being pregnant every single day! Woo hoo for growing bellies!!

Janelle said...

YEAH!!!! I am super excited. I can't wait until you have your baby!!!

Liz said...

OMIGOD CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Kevin, get yourself ready for poo and drool!!! Emily could send some in the mail if you want to practice! :-P

Penny said...

WOO HOO!! Im gona be a grandma, Im gona be a grandma. WOW IM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!! YaYYYY for me. Oh and yay to April and Kevin too, LOL I couldn't be one with out you.

LOVE YOU GUYS
CONGRATULATIONS

KSoFM said...

Yay for you! Congrats April, you're going to be a great mom. This is exciting.

Karissa (mommy) said...

I love the new video on your blog. Great choice mommy!

Mr. Toast said...

WOW!! Congratulations to you and Kev both! I know you will be a GREAT Mom.

Rose said...

Congratulations April! That's wonderful news!

April said...

Thanks everyone!

Twinmommy2boys said...

Congrats! I too became preganant after being on the pill for 8 years, I was only off it two months, and I got another suprise. I'm having twins, i'm 19wks along.

April said...

CONGRATS to you butterfly Girl!! I can't imagein having TWO babies in my tummy... I bet thats a rush! GOod luck!1