Monday, April 17, 2006

Mariah

I present to you: Mariah Jo. She is my cousin. Here is her senior pics. I don't like most of them (she's super cute) its just most of them were overexposed... but they looked fine in the display... That teaches me to depend less on the digital view and go with my instinct and skills, to ensure better pics. But like every shoot, there are good ones and there are bad. WHen I looked at them again, I realize some of them are way too bright so I'll have to fix that. What do you think? I drove to DL on Friday and hung out with Mariah all day. I had a blast, she is a great person, and so fun to be around. She's coming to UND in the fall for school, so I'll get to see her all the time!

Easter was okay. I worked so it wasn't too eventful I guess. Janelle, Cassie is getting a REALLY late easter basket.. I lost you address. I thought it was in my car, but apparently its not, so email me your mailing address please.

Kevins parents came to town on Easter, and we went out for dinner. Nothing special, just a buffet resaraunt that Kevin's dad DEMANDS to go to everytime they are in town and we go out. We've never been anywhere else to eat, when they come it is buffet or nothin' odd how people get into routine like that.

Thats all I got for now. Tune in tomorrow, I'll have something more interesting to talk about I'm sure.

2 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Ok, so I was going to comment on the pictures I REALLY like individually, but I'm too tired to do that right now. I really do like lots of them though.

I love the one where she's in a tube thingy. Is it a tube slide? One of my senior pictures was in a brown tube slide, and everyone said it looked like I was coming out of a penis. I still liked it though. :)

I also really like the one where she's playing piano but not looking at the camera. It looks like she wasn't posing and more natural.

Also, the one where she's holding the bar or pipe abover her head.

I think you did a great job and really wish you had been able to do my senior pictures. Oh well, I guess there's always Isabella. ;)

Penny said...

I think you got some great pictures here I'm sure everyone will love them. Where are the ones taken on the bridge? I was looking forward to seeing them.