Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tanya's Birthday.

Today is Tanya's Birthday, she would have been 25 today. We always thought it was cool that our birthdays were so close together.

I'm sure this is a hard day for her family. They seem like they are holding up okay. I saw Tanya's mom three times at Ramsey Photo, never really knew what to say, especially since the pictures she got developed were from the accident site where Tanya's car went into the lake. I read Tiffany's myspace, and she has a whole bunch of pics of Tanya on there, Tiffany is quite the artist, she takes awesome pics, and works really well in Photoshop too. She has a saying on her myspace "living well is the best revenge" I think she really takes that to heart, Tanya was her hero, and I think she'll do anything to make her sister proud. She'll live life to the fullest, because that is how Tanya lived her life, and she was a good role model for Tiffany.

Happy Birthday Tanya.

No comments: