Friday, March 31, 2006

I AM ONE OF "THEM"!

I did it. I went to Center Court. It wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be. I actually liked it. Except the part where Kevin forced me to be on the Eliptical Machine for 18 minutes, and my legs almost fell off, I'm sure thats not that much time for the hard core exercise-a-holics, but its all I could do. Then Kevin showed me how to work some of the weight things, and by then I was pretty sure I'd never walk again. But luckily, I'm not even sore today! That either means I worked just the right way so I didn't hurt myself, or I didn't do jack shit yesterday and it was a waste of my time. Its kind of funny, they keep all the hard core free weights and all the hard core machines down stairs in the basement, so all the really ripped sexy health nuts are not seen by the average joe... I'm sure that is not why they have them in the basement, but it works for me. They keep them hidden in their own little area. :)

I have more to tell, but its 6:30am, and I have to go to work. I actually got up 15 minutes early so I decided to blog since I had time. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Must be nice to have your own personal trainer in the family. My guess is that he knew what you could do. How not smoking going? you haven't mentioned it. Hope what ever you are doing is working. Hang in there and it won't be long and you will be begging to go to the basement. Hey only 1 more day and you will be a year older!!! What's your plans??

Karissa (mommy) said...

woo hoo for exercising!!! I still think you guys shouldn't try the YMCA since it's a nasty place. Ewww...only icky people go there...ewww...unless it's someone I like that goes there, then they aren't icky, but I don't know of anyone I like going there. Therefore, ewwww....

KSoFM said...

you have a great day too.