Friday, March 31, 2006

All was fne and dandy, until...

I went to work today, average day. About an hour before my shift ended, the night auditor called and said she can't come in because her house if flooding... suck. I feel bad for her, they just got all moved into that house, and now she has to deal with this and her hubby just had a pace maker put in, so he can't really help with anything. So I called the other auditor and she can't come in either, she is out of town. The other desk agents can't work because you have to know what you're doing for the audit, and they don't. In fact I don't know that stuff anymore because things have changed since I worked there last. So Blake said he could come in and do the paperwork part of the Audit (THANK YOU!!) So I don't have to worry about that part, I'll just have to do laundry and put up with a hotel full of drunk spring breakers from up north, and Jan said that she will come in early, like 4:30ish so i can go home and sleep and prepare for my BIRTHDAY!! WOO HOOOOO!! Actually there is nothing to exciting going on for my birthday. I'm going to dinner (which is free because it is MY BIRTHDAY WOO HOOOO) and then to a movie. We're going to Ice Age: the Meltdown or whatever.

Well, I'm going to try to sleep for a while so I don't fall asleep folding laundry tonight.

Oh and as for the not smoking thing. I think I'm doing okay so far. My quit date is Sunday so I'm still smoking right now, but that was all in the plan. I can tell the meds have some sort of affect on me because they really do help with cravings. I can go hours and hours and not even think about it. I honestly thing this might be easier than I expected.

And no, TAMMY, you don't have to worry about not stressing me out, I don't think that'll be a big deal... I smoke more out of bordom than stress I think.

8 comments:

Liz said...

Theresa told me that the new Ice Age movie was awesome. Glad you don't have to work on your birthday! Have a super day!

Karissa (mommy) said...

i've heard that the movie was really good too, and they are planning on coming out with a 3rd one.

Happy Birthday in 1 hour and 12 minutes!!!

Penny said...

Happy Birthday April!!!!
Wow 25 years, where does the time go?? Hope you have a great day,
we will see you on Sunday. I'm looking forward to it! Please check out my special Blog I made for you all kinds of fun things to see. Love you say hi to Kevin.

Mrs S said...

Happy Birthday April!

Penny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I hope you have a good one.

Jennie W said...

Happy Birthday and good luck with the smoking pledge!

Oh, let me know what you think of Ice Age...we've been wanting to see it.

Penny said...

The second birthday wish on your blog and the one from me on my blog was actually your sister. She didn't realize she was under me. What did you think of the little drumer boy?? I thought he would send you some good luck. Ain't he cut? He kind of reminded me of Kevin's baby pictures that we have.HaHaHa!!

April said...

THANKS!