Thursday, March 09, 2006

Screw you, America! You don't know what you're talking about!!!



Gedeon McKinney was voted off American Idol tonight... If any of you have been keeping up (I know, I"m a little embarrassed about it as well) you will have to agree with me! How can America choose Kevin Covais who has done nothing more than look cute and sing average (great for a 16 year old, average for Radio)! Gedeon had the voice to back up his moves. He knew how to work the camera and the judges. Gedeon is not my favorite... but I think he sings way better than Kevin or even Bucky.

Kellie Pickler is pissing me off, she is stupid and plays the whole dumb blond thing way too much. I hope she is sent home next week. She's just another Jessica Simpsom, just the tiner MORE stupid version.

That is my rant about American Idol. Next week I might even vote!

4 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

I don't watch that show, but if you decide to vote next week give me a call. I'll vote for whoever you want and hopefully it'll help. :)

Mrs S said...

No I'm not trying to be mean and i know you didn't like that singer because of his looks but.....

His smile is so big its actually creepy its hard to smile creepy but he definetly has it down. Ewwwwwwwwwww!

Once again i'm not trying to be mean but I don't think he could make in any public eye until he learned to tone down the teeth a bit.

Karissa (mommy) said...

I have to agree. That's a bunch of teeth he's got...

Janelle said...

Gedeon sang that song a little differently than he did on Wednesday. If he would have sang it that way on Wednesday like he did last night I don't think that he would be going home.

Gedeon isn't my favorit either, but you are right April, he is a lot better than some of the others that made it to the top 12. And I really thought that he had that older classy african amercian sound from Mo Town. I think some one will call him, he had a good unique voice.