Friday, March 10, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE-A-ROO!!!!

It's Blake's Birthday today!! he turns the big 2-2 today!!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!!!

We're all goin' our for dinner tonight! WOO HOO!!! YAY Give it up for Blake's Mom and Dad for getting their groove thang on so that we can have Blake as a friend!!!! Love ya buddy!

Oh and a shout out to my homey Angela, who surprised me with a visit last weekend!!

And yet another BIG shout out to Em, who I think reads my blog. I miss you!!!

Amanda, I don't want to wake the sleeping beast, so call me when you have time!! (not that Amanda is a beast, just that she works strange hours as a 911 disbatcher and I never know when she's awake.. trust me never wake her up... ever!)

Bitch of the Week: Karissa. (what? do you want like a crown or something?!)

This Ransom Post brought to you by the letter.... "W" as in WTF am I on? Can you tell I'm tired? I started work yesterday and now I have to get up at 5:30AM the mornings I work, which undfortunately are random through out this month.. let me tell you that is NOT fun... especially wehn I can't get my ass to bed before midnight... I think its time for a sleep aid. Either that, or I need to start being a Starbucks whore.

Oh and BTW... National MS awareness Week starts March 13th... EDUCATE YOURSELVES PEOPLE!!! Thanks to Karissa for the shout out to my MOMMY (http://pennysbs.blogspot.com/)

This site is neat because it has people share their own stories about having MS, and how it effects their every day lives... Its actual video.. not text. http://www.faceofms.org/teaser.html

Go to her blog, and check out all the links she has about MS!!! I'd do it for you! I'll be testing you on the subject later next week, so take notes!

4 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

I'm the bitch of the WEEK?! Holy shit! I thought it was just one day! I can't believe you've devoted an entire week to me being a bitch! I bet I'll win the next week too...

April said...

How the hell did I know that you would post right when you got home!!

Karissa (mommy) said...

because we are sisters!!!

April said...

Its kind of funny, I was re reading my post, and I meant ranDom post... not ransom , but I think you got the idea