Wednesday, March 08, 2006

No Snappy Title to be found here...

Yesterday AM I drove to DL to help out with the Skate Club photo thing. I got there at about 2 and Pete had me do some this and thats... and at 5 the skaters started coming in. We did the little itty bitty skaters first.. you know that ones that prolly don't actually skate, just slip and slide on the ice and scoot around looking cute in their little poofy costumes for mommy and daddy to snap a few photos. They were adorable, and fun. We didn't stop shooting until 10pm!! thats 5 hours! and that was only half! Today I went in to work at around noon (knowing that if today was going to be like yesterday, I didn't want to be there from 9am to 10pm. I'm glad I thought of that because we were there until 10pm again. Then Pete asked me if I was going to bring the photos home with me and color correct, crop... and place into Button and Memory Mate templates (that I made two weeks ago) I wasn't planning on doing all that post session stuff, but whatever, it is some extra money, so why not. Besides, Pete doesn't have enough time to do it himself, and Theresa doesn't know how. SO now there are about 200+ pictures that need to be sorted through... yucky. I'll start that tomorrow. It was fun helping with the pictures, Theresa has cool posing ideas but thats really the only part that I don't have down when it comes to large groups. It just sucks that the biggest role I get to play is the crappiest part of staring at a computer screen for hours and correcting pictures that could have been corrected WHILE shooting the pictures, and putting together about a hunred memory mates and buttons. I'll stop complaining, I'm lucky that I even got to help out in the first place.

I stayed at my parents house last night. They're both really sick, the sickest I think I've ever seen them. My dad hasn't left the house since Thursday, and the Doc demanded that my mom stay home from work for a coupla days. I hope you guys feel better soon!!!! (better yet, I hope I didn't get what you have from being over there!) I got to chill with the Lil' Sista last night too :)

I'm excited to work at the hotel on Thrusday. I get to learn about all the new Choice Sunshine Breakfast shit... WOO HOO!

Its late but I'm not tired, OOOOOO I bet I have a NEW SCRUBS to watch off the DVR!!! If any of you love Scrubs... (I mean like at the FANATIC level like me) the go to this link of

7 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Just think, you're doing stuff that probably few want to actually do. The photo-snapping thing is everyone else wants to do, and the behind the scenes stuff hardly gets you any credit. Well, that probably didn't make you feel any better, but at least you can have self respect in the fact that you can take doing the crappier part of your job.
Oh, and good choice with Lacuna Coil for your video.

April said...

Butto introduced me to Lacuna Coil!!! This chick's voice is way better than Amy Lee's.

April said...

Butto introduced me to Lacuna Coil!!! This chick's voice is way better than Amy Lee's.

Jennie W said...

The little skaters were cute if nothing else, right? I just finished grading homework....exciting life I lead....

Ray and I adore Scrubs but we are only through season 2 because we wait until they are DVD to watch. Mainly because we started watching late and this is easier...we are excited because Bones is on tonight! YIPPEE!

Anonymous said...

Damnit this time the second episode of scrubs was repeat. Damn them.

April said...

What is this? is Butto actually POSTING on a BLOG!!! uh oh... mark your calendars ladies and gentlemen.... today is a historic day. and I'm actually happy that Scrubs is a repeat because my DVR didn't record it, it chose the Real World instead... which it shouldn't have. But I got to see the new one so I'm happy!

Anonymous said...

Yes I'm that bored. I never said I'd never post. I said I'd never have a personal blog for myself.