Saturday, March 19, 2005

ATTENTION FRIENDS! (and mom)

Kevin's graduation is May 14th. We are having a get together after the ceremony. I would really like to have all his friends there (this is such an important time for him, and it means the WORLD to him) I need the addresses of our friends and since that's the only people who really read my blog anyway... I thought this was a good place to announce this... Please don't reply and make a post here with your addy. Email it to me!

aj_obrien1@hotmail.com

ASAP PEOPLE!

Janelle and Darren especially cause I don't see you guys as often!

ps... I know WRDPLYR, you feel sooooo left out, but hey if you and your fam want to come down.. I mean what other excuse will you have to visit the WONDERFUL city of GRAND FORKS!! I'm sure its WAY better than TORONTO, I mean... come on... do you have the worlds larges decorated fork in YOUR city!? (yup that really WAS sarcasm)

1 comment:

April said...

hey THANKS! You're missing out on some fantastic sandwiches and pickle spears though! And now you won't get to see the big decorated dinner forks... oh well maybe some day!