Friday, February 18, 2005

T minus 18 hours!!!!

Kevin comes home TOMORROW!!!! I'm excited because the house is all squeaky clean and I'm just sooo happy I'll get to see him and have him all to myself tomorrow!

I had a long day today. I wokd up a little earlier than usual because I had to bring Mr. Pie to work with me today. The housing guys are coming to switch out our furnice filters and we aren't allowed to have pets, so he couldn't be here when they were. He did NOT like the car ride there either. Then I put him in a room and he hung out there all day, I got off work at the hotel at 3 but I decided that since I work at Sears from 5-9 I would just leave him at the hotel because I didn't want to carry him into my apt. in broad daylight. So I went to work at sears and I had absolutely NOTHNG to do. No sittings, no sales, just kind of sat there, cleaned... sat there... closed... yup... I'm putting my two weeks in.. I'm just not liking it there at Sears. I wanted to do Photography, not sit on my ass for 4 hours. I understand that things may speed up, but really, I just don't know if I like it anymore. Plus there is always this negative feel to the place, because I always feel like I'm doing something wrong, or if I do something wrong, I'll make people mad at me. But I wrote my letter, and was going to give it to the Manager, but chickened out cause I like Betsey and I feel kind of bad for getting all trained in, then quitting. But I've realized that if there is something you don't want to do, and you are an adult.. then don't do it.

Anyway, after Sears, Amber, Blake and I went to the Ground Round, it was fun! It was nice to go out after such a long day. Then I picked up Fuzzy Butt, and he cried all the way home. I felt like I was hurting him, like I might as well have been whipping him and calling him "BAD KITTY!!!" But we got home and he is still in one peice, I don't think I'll ever get him to set paw inside that carrier ever again though. Michelle called me (Night Auditor at the Hotel) apparently one of the other workers left with the keys... that is a very huge problem, and they can't get a hold of her. I guess we'll see how that plays out. I'm going to bed now, I'm going to sleep to have dreams about reuniting with my long lost hubby!!

3 comments:

Mrs S said...

If you don't like it at sears than you shouldn't stay but I'll miss you :( but i guess its not like we get to work together anyway.

Josie, group organizer said...

I think you should BOTH quit. Maybe it would give them something to think about especially if you told them why. You guys could quit together. (have that little support system). I guess I just hate seeing either one of you at this job that has so many negatives aspects to it and you both have another job.I'm glad you get to see Kevin again. I bet you'll be barely able to sleep tonight.

Penny said...

Yaaaaa I'm so glad that you and Kevin are going to be reunited. I know it's been tough on you and him. Hey it's 6:00 am and that means you only have 12 more hours to wait! As far as the job goes you would be leaving it soon any way, to move back to DL. Enjoy your time with him.