Wednesday, February 09, 2005

FOR JOSIE (AND AMADON)

Some poems I found online for you... nope I didn't write them myself...

Surprise
As I write this I am aware
of Feelings Deep of How Much I care

You grow inside me little heart beating strong
though I had my doubts I now know it's not wrong

You weren't planned but now I know
how much you are wanted as each day you grow

I pray for your health I ask God each day
to let you be healthy in every way

You aren't an accident you're not a mistake
you're the best of surprises two people could make!



Beginnings

A baby to hold and to love,
a creature so tiny, so fresh and so new.
There's nothing more important or special
that two loving people could ever do.

Who will the baby look like
will it be a he or a she.
Part of him, part of her,
a creation that is meant to be.

All we could ever want for our baby
is very simple and very plain
It's to be happy and content in life
and know our love will never wane.



The Baby

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes,
I just got news of a big suprise.
I wish you were here ,
for me to hold you tight,
To kiss you to hold you,
And give you advice.

I am at awe just like you,
I'm wondering what should I do,
How can I help you, in what way,
All I can promise is,
I'll be with you every step of the way.

I wonder and wander about,
What must you be thinking right now.
All alone in your world,
Thinking and thinking,
And pondering about ,
How could this happen,
How and why Now.

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

I think you scored a few brownie points for that one lol. That was really sweet.