Saturday, January 08, 2005

ONE WEEK DOWN..... only..8 to go.

Kevin came home yesterday from the first week in his clinicals. I saw a pic of his apartment... wow, it is really really crappy! But at least he doesn't have to live there for ever. It is really good to have him back for a weekend. It's gonna be harder for him to leave tomorrow though because this time I know how long one week can drag out.

He couldn't have come home at a better time either, I woke up sick today. My head hurts, I'm achey, my chest if full of gunk, my nose is leaking gunk, and ever single muscle in my body hurts! I've taked cold medicine, so not only do I feel crappy, I feel high. I had to work at Sears today for a couple of hours and the manager wanted me to do a sitting all by myself... mind you I've NEVER even DONE a sitting with someone in the room, nor have a ever posed someone, and I've only framed twice. At first I was up to the challenge and thought hey if they think I"m ready, I must be ready. But I couldn't even move the stool or take the background down withough feeling a warm rush over my whole body. Then my expectorant kicked in and I started caughing lots, so I asked Betsey if she could help me cause I really did feel like I was going to die. I was sent home early (not because I was sick but because there was NO more apointments for the night) I was supposed to work next saturday but Amber said she'll work for me so I can go to Bemidji to see Kevin and his new place. THANK YOU AMBER!!!! (You can always change your mind, I will understand and I wll not ask questions, just let me know if you want me to work) So yeah, that is my plan for next weekend.

well, I'm getting tired, even though I've been sleeping ALL DAY. So I'm going to go to bed now. Hopefully I'll wake up and I'll be able to breathe!


5 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

That sucks that you are sick. I hope you are feeling better by the time you read this. At least Kevin was home to take care of you I'm sure. :)
I have to say thank you Amber too!!! Now I'm definitely excited to go to Bemidji since you can go for sure! Yea!!!

Stonegateguy said...

Oh sad... well i hope your feeling better... and yey for you going to get to go see kevin next weekend :) its been kinda crapy weekend for lots of us it seems ... but that only means it can get better... you get better and get helthy ~ and thats an order ! lol... lots of love to make you feel better! and like the mommy said at least kevin was home to take care of you :)

Mrs S said...

well... that really sucks. At least Kevin was home for you. Your next session will go a lot better and belive me I needed those hours at sears so Its absolutly no problem.

Penny said...

April Sorry to hear that you're sick. Close your eyes and imagine me giving you a big hug, and a cup of hot chicken soup. Now do you feel better? I hope Kevin doesn't get sick too. I seems any time one of you get sick the other follows. WOW! Sears let you do a sitting? How did that go? It really sucks that you where sick for the first time they gave you a chance to prove yourself. I bet they will be the best pictures, cuz even if your sick you will give it your best shot. Love Mom Get better soon.

Josie, group organizer said...

Hope you feel better! I know how long 8 weeks must be. I have trouble with one night, lol! Just hang in there, it'll be worth it in the end.