Wednesday, January 05, 2005

ALL BY MYSELF.... part deux

So kevin is still gone... I'm pretty bored by myself... I mean I'm not really by myself because I've kept myself busy for the past couple days, I've hung out with my friends and gotten some housework done, but it just isn't the same... so continueing with the list of reason I love my Kevin... (remember, you don't have to read this if you don't want to...)

6. When I talk about nothing, or I'm complaining, he just listens then when I'm done, he is sympathetic, and even tries to carry on the converstion by asking me questions about my day, or whatever I was talking about. I think he does this more because he wants me to know he was listening, not because he was all that interested... but it is the sweet thought that counts.

7. Kevin is funny. The most fun I have with him is when we are home alone and have nothing to do so we just act silly, and make stupid jokes and he really is funny! I laugh a lot, and he makes me happy.

8. If it is stormy outside, and I can't drive my car on the ice because i might die, he lets me drive his car and he drives my car around until it is safe for me to handle my car. Ah.....

9. Even though this gets on my nerves, I think it is cute that when he cleans the house, I find things in odd places all week. Like the fingernail clippers on the bookshelf, the pens and pencils standing up on end on the coffee table, the toilet paper under the sink in the kitchen, just cute.

10. (don't worry this is the last one for tonight) When he is away and all by himself with nothing to do, he doesn't really complain, he asks me what I'm doing and how my day was...


**sigh**

later guys, I'm off to drive to DL to bring Tabby home. She is getting her hair cut tomorrow and donating it to locks of love. For those of you who don't know my friend Tab (Tabitha, Tabby...) Her hair is REALLY long. Down to... well almost her thighs. It is a BEAUTIFUL brown color, and very healthy and smooth. Swear to you all, it looks like a Pantien Pro-V Commercial! Our local news station is even going to be there and the newspaper too. She and her Husband's sister Ali (I think Ali is like....9 years old) are both doing it, it'll be cute. But weird to see her with shorter hair. I'll post before and after pics too...

Good night all!

2 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

I can't believe Tab is cutting her hair!!! It'll probably be weird for her for awhile, but she'll probably love it since it's easier to take care of and style. I know I like when I have short hair, but I'm too lazy to get it cut.
Keep posting things you love about Kevin. I don't think they are boring they are interesting to me. Especially the cleaning thing. :) It's just a little over a week until you get to see him again. I'm excited I get to go with!!! It's too bad we aren't bringing chunk chunk because I'm sure he misses holding her (haha). I hope you have a safe drive to and from DL.

Penny said...

Hi April, I was shocked to hear that Tab was going to cut her hair, I hope it will be eaiser for her to take knowing that she is going to be giving it to locks of love and not just leaving it on the floor,to be swept up and tossed away. I can't wait to see the pictures!
Love Mom