Friday, January 14, 2005

Going home

This weekend I was going to go to Bemidgi to see Kevin and his apt. with Doug and Karissa, but now I'm going home to go to Hank's funeral. It is tomorrow at 10:30am. Kevin came home tonight so he can go with me. Thank you everyone for your kind words. I'll tell Tab you are all wishing her the best, and that she and her family are in your thoughts. I've talked to Tab and she seems to be doing okay (as okay as anyone can be under the curcumstances) She has always had to be the strong one in her family though, and I'm sure that it is extra hard on her now because she is the one who holds everyone together and so I hope she is finding her own way to grieve and not holding everything inside too much.

So, I'm on my way now. Oh, on a happy note, I'm getting my car starter put in my car Wed. or Thurs. next week. WOO HOO! It has been SOOOOO cold! It'll be nice to get into a nice warm car in the morning.





3 comments:

Mrs S said...

Even though I don't know tab I still feel bad for her that her father died, that can never be easy.

And no problem about the shift, I needed the hours and the sitting that i got so it worked out well all around and I might need you to cover a shift for me very soon :) because I forgot to request something off and i wanna go to minot for the state dance tornament :) so I'll talk to ya later about that

Stonegateguy said...

hey and yey for warm car starters!!!! i just orderd a remote for myn and it should be here tuesday ... you know cause they dont deliver on monday due to the holiday... oh why must they tease me so... .: cry :. where are you haveing it done? in DL? or here? well hope the funeral was a good as a funeral could be .... sounds like we lost a great person (and if tab was anyting like him he most deffinity was) and i wish i could of meet him before he passes... tell her i send my thoughts her way ... and if there is any thing i can do ever just let me know :) well enuf babbling ... :)

Josie, group organizer said...

I know what it feels like to lose a parent and it's one of the worst things ever to go through. All my thoughts and prayers are with her. Just remember she may even seem fine for months and have breakdowns out of no where. Just be supportive. Be her rock. Eventually even those that are "strong" will pour out their hearts. Sometimes it's being that strong that is actually the greatest weakness.