Sunday, January 16, 2005

hope this works.. a quiz i took to show how old i act.

You Are 34 Years Old
34

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?
So it says I act 34 years old... 11 years older than I am... hm. I don't know if thats good or bad.
Its probably because I'm married, that probably adds like 5 years. :)

5 comments:

Stonegateguy said...

well thats not to bad... it says jeff was 33 myn said 24 which isnt too bad ... at least i dont act like a old man like him ... lol...

Mrs S said...

I'm sure you don't act like your 34 but yea the married thing would definetly add to it. Where did you find something like that anyway?

Josie, group organizer said...

I love this kinda things, I gotta try it out.

Josie, group organizer said...

I'm 31.

April said...

I got it from Blake's live journal!