Monday, November 22, 2004

So now I wait...

Just got home from my interview. I interviewed with this guy (yeah, I don't remember his name, how bad is that) It went okay I guess. Asked questions like "Have you ever bent the rules with a justified reason?" "If a child acts up, how do you reason with him" If a customer is upset, how do you calm them down?" "What was the biggest mistake you have done and how did it turn out?" "What is 50% of 100?" That one I KNOW I answered right, woo hoo!!

They aren't really looking for photographers though, they said they are looking for sales, like someone to show pics to people and sell them. They would be willing to show me the photography stuff on slow days and if a position opens up, then maybe i would move up. I guess that is okay, it isn't what I wanted, but its better than nothing.

They said they'd call me, I hope that isn't just a "no we didn't like you, so now , we won't actually call you."

So... that is how it went.

2 comments:

Mrs S said...

Hopefully you get it!! Keep your fingers crossed. I know I will!!!

Karissa (mommy) said...

Of course you'll get the job...you're April O'Brien. Don't they know that?? Good Luck!!!