Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!! I am now a Sears Portrait Studio employee! He called me this morning and asked when I can start. I get to start Monday I think. He wanted me to start Friday, but I'm going to St. Cloud to visit Amy this weekend. I don't get many days off in a row from the hotel, and now that I have this new job, I probably won't have many days off for a while, so I decided not to cancel my weekend plans. If I wasn't going out of town, It wouldn't be an issue, I would just start training, but I'm going to take my mini vacation and start next week.

I work with Amber too, so at least I'll know someone. I hope I can pull off working two jobs. I'm sure the two paychecks will keep me going. Just in time for Christmas too, now I can actually buy people gifts and stuff. Plus Kevin has his Clinical Iternship in January and we'll have to be paying two separate rents and stuff. Hope everyone else is having a good day today! I know I am!

2 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Penny said...

I knew you would!! I didn't expect you to hear from them this soon. You must have had an impressive interview. They wanted to make sure they didn't loose you. Way to go!! I hope It's all you want it to be.
Love Mom, PS I got the pies done yesterday. One Apple and one pumpkin. Are you ready for Turkey Day I hope so there is even going to be lefse. See you soon. Drive carefully.