Friday, November 19, 2004

Getting a second job.... SOUNDS like a good idea.... right?

YAY! I have a job interview on Monday. It is for the Sears Portrait studio. I feel a little funny about it because it took me so long to apply for a photography job, but I'm really excited. It isn't exactly what I wanted to do, but you gotta start somewhere. They seem really nice there, and I know the manager, we graduated with the same degree last semester... and look where she is and where I am... hm... I never really talked to her much in school, but she seems like a really sweet person. It'll be weird being interviewed by her though. Oh well... I'm nervous, but I know I have a pretty good shot, I mean I do have a degree in photography right? They hire people with absolutely NO experience.

The only thing, is that I will still be working at the hotel full time during the day, that could lead to some pretty long days, but when you want to spend money, you have to make money. It'll be nice to earn some extra cash for a nice part time seasonal job. Plus I'll learn a lot. So wish me luck!

3 comments:

Mrs S said...

Good luck!!! :)

Josie, group organizer said...

You'll do just fine. I wonder if you know more than they do lol.

Penny said...

Hey April I know that you will get it! Remember I'm your mother and I know everything! Right? Love YA! Don't be nervous you are extremley talented, I should know I discovered your talent years ago. When you entered pictures in the Fall Fair.