Friday, January 27, 2012

10 lbs down!

Derby practice Sun, Mon, and Wed. YMCA Gym Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Rest Saturday. This combination along with the simple question of: "If I put this in my body, will my body benefit from it?" I have lost 10 lbs in a 2 weeks. Ok, so I cheated a little by taking Reveal Extreme. Diet Pill? Yes, thank you. It's herbal... blah blah blah, it doesn't matter what I say about these pills because bottom line is that they are diet pills.... that work.

2 tone + 1 Accelerator with Breakfast and again at Lunch. 1 night time pill (to help calm and rest with a lot of protein)

Best part is I'm eating what I want just smaller portions and timed strategically throughout the day.

It make me a bit jittery- my knees are bouncing up and down while sitting and my mind is running a mile a minute- good thing is that my brain is organizing the thoughts as they run through- making me feel more productive and organized. All in all- worth the $250.00.

I had stopped taking them when I first started because I wasn't eating better and wasn't exercising so I figured there was no point.

But anywho- I know some of you wanted to know so... I'm still taking it and i"ll update you next week. I would recommend this product... if you can stomach spending $250.00.



I

No comments: