Saturday, September 26, 2009

WANTED: Cheeseburger

I really want a cheeseburger. Yeah, you heard me. The whole point to this post is to declare my NEED for a juicy grilled cheeseburger.

If I had a cheeseburger right now I would put it on a homemade oversized bun. It would be smothered with grilled onions, ketchup and a small amount of mustard. I would have a pickle spear (sorry Karissa) on the side. My cheeseburger would be on a plate accompanied with rippled potato chips and french onion dip.

Doesn't that sound delicious? You know what tastes yummy after a cheeseburger? a big brownie with chocolate frosting on it and a BIG glass of milk. mmmmmmm.

4 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

You should try the steak burger at Burger King. They're awesome.

Amanda said...

thanks for making me hungry, April :P

Mrs S said...

lol now I'm hungry for a cheeseburger. :)

Landmark Lighting said...

Sounds good!