Wednesday, July 01, 2009

SNEEK PEEK! Mr and Mrs. Suda.

Well... Here they are... some of them anyway. These are the "just for fun" pics. I haven't gotten the others all done yet, and they are in RAW format... which means they are HUGE files and not easily postable. These pics were just jpegs. so it was easier to post. There are a TON more... but here are some of my favs.


First Dance


My favorite picture out of all of them :)






I don't know why I love this pic so much, but its very artsy :)
Cutest pic of Ali :)
Right after the ceremony

THE kiss :)
Such a little man
HEEEEY!!

3 comments:

Tab said...

THESE ARE AMAZING!!! AND THEY AREN'T EVEN THE "PROFESSIONAL" ONES?!?!?! I think the black and white of the first dance and the one of her and Farnum are my favs, but they all are awesome!!

Did I mention that you are AMAZING?!?!??!?!?!

April said...

yeah, I like them too. I think the ones of Wendy here are some of my favs too... but the one of her and Farnum is my absolute favorite, and I think she is going to really like that one too. Its pics like these that you remember more because they show more emotion than the posed "just standing here" pics...

BoneDaddy said...

Those "caught" moments are the best ones, in my opinion.