Monday, January 12, 2009

PostSecret tour!!!!!

They just released the 2009 PostSecret tour locations. Winnipeg is one of them! on January 29th. I've never wanted to go to something so badly in my whole entire life! They've never come so close to Grand Forks before. I would probably give my left nut to go, and my right one... and both of Kevin's too!! Gross, I mean where did that come from?

Anyway, so I'm really just posting this bit of information in hopes that Kevin sees it, reads it, soaks it in and realizes that this is the most PERFECT Valentine's Day gift EVER!!!!

This is a test, a test to see if he actually reads my blog. I don't think he does, I think he gets enough of my rambling in person so he doesn't feel the need to read it as well.

Even if he does read it, whose to say that he'll decode the hidden message inside. You know, the one about how bringing me to Winnipeg, MB Canada on January 29th,2009 for the PostSecret tour with Frank (IN PERSON!!!! *SCREEEEAM!*) would be one of the best Valentine's Day gift EVER!!!

Or say, one of my friends that reads my blog can hint to him (throw a brick at him with a message attached, he doesn't do subtle very well) and he can be all like "oh yeah, it was totally all my idea"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So let me get this straight. You want to go to canada?

Anonymous said...

I wanna go!!!!!!!!