Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Aiden is OK!!! He's healthy! No cancer, no infection! OH HAPPY DAY! When the doctor called me at work to tell me the good news, I almost cried because I was so happy! I honestly was getting very worried, and scared, and I was thinking the worst. But OMG! He's ok! He seems to still be doing very well. He doesn't complain about pain, and he insn't running a temp. We celebrated by going out to eat with Amber and Bailey. He got to pig out on chips and french fries and chicken strips. (french fries are a pretty big treat) and when we asked what he wanted to do he said "PUPPIES!" So we went to the pet store in the mall, and he got to see puppies and kitties and "fishes". It was the first time he'd been out of the house (beside day care across the street) in a week. He had a lot of fun.

I just wanted everyone to know the fantastic news!!!

6 comments:

Penny said...

I was so excited to hear that he was OK! Not just ok but healthy too. I bet he really enjoyed his day out. Sounds like the perfect day. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear everything is OK.
Thanks for letting us know April. hugs and kisses Auntie Di

Jennie W said...

What wonderful news!!! We are SO happy for all of you!!

Mr. Toast said...

This is just the news I needed to hear to get me out of the funk I've been for the last week or two. Totally awesome, I am so happy for you guys.

Tab said...

It makes me wanna sing that song, "Oh, Happy Day," good thing you can't hear me singin' it! ;)

I'm SOOOO glad that everything turned out clean and clear!! And what a wonderful way to celebrate...french fries and puppies!! I bet he had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Such a good mommy you are...was secretly very worried for him too, SO happy to hear the good news.