Friday, August 08, 2008

BBQ


yeah, I'm jealous
Antie Amanda spinning Aiden around. He LOVED it
Bailey being absolutely positively the cutest baby girl to ever grace this planet.. I mean my god look at that adorable child!
AWE! They're holding hands... THEY chose to do this... they're all about PDA
Zane smiling perfectly like a good little boy!

random candids... I hate this kind of picture!
another horrible candid.. nice pose Blake A Roo!
Yummy... corn!
Story time with Auntie Amber.
Zane and Stacy. Zane is Aiden's best boy bud.


6 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

It's funny how you hate candids, because they are my favorite pictures. :)

The pic of Aiden & Isabella holding hands is way too cute. Also, I agree, the pic of Bailey is beyond cute. How did we all have such beautiful children? I guess when you hang out with the right people somehow you make perfect children. That's my theory.

The BBQ was lots of fun BTW!!!

Tab said...

Nice pictures! Isabella and Aiden holding hands, beautiful Bailey, photogenic Zane, and....Butto with his massive camera lens! Think he's comensating for something? Sorry Butto, I couldn't resist!

Looks like you all had fun! I love seeing little kids of different ages playing together, it's absolutely adorable!

And I agree with Karissa on the "Hanging out with the right people = perfect children" theory. So...can we hang out with you guys when we have babies? I want them to be all sorts of adorable and perfect like yours!

Janelle said...

I am sooo jealous! It looks like that BBQ was a really good time. I cannot remember the last time I did soemthing like that...oh, yeah...it was for Darren's birthday last year :(

Next time you guys are around, give me a holler. We absolutely have to get together sometime!!

Tab said...

Oh yeah, And nice hotel comfortor you have there as a picnic blanket?!

BoneDaddy said...

Candid pictures are the best kind! They're the "day in the life" pictures.

Mrs S said...

I love love love the picture of Bailey! I like candids immediately after events and then over time I think why why why do I still have these pictures.