Sunday, July 27, 2008

What a Weekend!

This weekend:

Was Kevin's Birthday Friday
Our 5 year Anniversary Saturday
My mom and Dad's anniversary (32, I think) Saturday
Stacy and Kyle's wedding Saturday
Grandmas birthday Sunday

We had a blast this weekend. We ventured to Devils Lake and quickly noticed that our Jeep's A/C wasn't working. We roasted the entire way to DL. Friday night we went out to celebrate Kevin's birthday (and Tabs because her's is next weekend and we won't be able to see her) We got to see Jess, which is always a good time! The 26th was our anniversary! Whoo hoo! 5 years, one kid, a house and NO divorce, we're obviously doin' something right so far! It was also my parents anniversary! We drove out to Maddock (reminding you that we did not have A/c) for Stacy and Kyle's wedding. It was beautiful! They had it out at a farm that had this beautiful man made lake with a cute little island in the middle with a little bridge that connects it. See pics below. It was a perfect day for a wedding! Congrats Stacy and Kyle!

Aiden didn't get that great of a nap that day, and given the heat and the fact that he ate dinner like an hour and a half later than usual, he was a crab MONSTER that day. He was screeching and running around and just overall a little terror. But I don't blame him, we should have planned better :) I lost my camera for a good 24 hours, only to find out that my cousin Mariah accidentally stole it, silly girl!

I made Lonnie turn on the Juke Box at the 11th Frame just so I could play "Love of a Lifetime" and dance with Kevin on our anniversary. He only let me play that one song before he turned off the juke box so he could watch the races or something. How very romantic.

We met with Aiden's new babysitter last thursday. Surprisingly, he loved it over at her house. He warmed right up to Heidi and it went really well, I feel less anxious about leaving him there soon. This week is his last week at Karissa's *tear*

1 comment:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Love the pics! Aiden sure looks like he's having a great time.

I love how your pics go from beautiful, sweet, family wedding to BAR. :)