Sunday, March 02, 2008

Mission Skinny: its no 10 pounds, but it'll do.

I weighed in again today, and I lost 3.8 lbs in one week. So, that means that I lost 13.8 lbs in the past 16 days. Not bad if you ask me.

After taking the pics below of Aiden, we gave him a much needed hair cut. Its very short and makes him look older. Good news is that he does NOT have an ear infection like I thought, just a cold. He's doing good. Kevin is doing well also, and even though he got to skip out on exercising this week due to his 'cold' he still lost another 6 lbs. Bringing his total to 12.5 lbs lost.

Thats about all I have to report this time around. Unless you want to hear about Fuzzybutt's Great Escape into the Snowy Wonderland this morning.... no, I didnt think so.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you were able to maintain the 10# weight loss and then to lose almost another 4# on top of that! Yea! -angela

Anonymous said...

Ok, that's pretty amazing to lose 14 pounds in 14 days! That's like losing a 10 pound bag of potatoes with 4 of those one pound packages of butter. A weird way to look at it, but I like comparing weigh lost to something I can visualize.


Katie (still can't figure out my password)

Tab said...

Congratulations! You both are doing very well. You've almost matched what I lost in one month! You and your high metabolism! Keep up the good work!

April said...

Thanks guys! Its getting to be pretty easy. And with the four of us doing it, it just makes it more fun! Can't wait till next Sunday!

Penny said...

It sounds like you are handling it very well, I should have started it whith you. I've been thinking about it. I'm afraid if we got rid of all the stuff we couldn't eat, we could feed a third world country.

I love the before pictures where are the after pictures? It couldn't have been that bad.?