Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Writer's Strike My Ass.

I guess one good thing to come of this writers strike is that people are learning to live without their TV... unless, or course, you have season 1 of "House" on DVD to get you through. I can't complain too much, Ugly Betty is coming back next week and so is AMERICAN IDOL!!!! yeah, like I FORGOT or something, you wish. On that note, Taylor Hicks' label booted him right out the door last week. Poor guy, I thought he had potential. Whatyagonnado?
Ellen is still on which make me happy but this is the last season of Scrubs. *tear*

Geez, you can tell I don't have much of a life. Kevin leaves for San Diago next week, and Aiden and I are left to fend for ourselves. I hope we make it, its a whole WEEK!

I'm on a 90s kick after watching VH1's countdown of the greatest songs from the 90s. Its not a new thing, they've played it a couple times, but I love it everytime.

I'm already worn out of all this political nonsence. I know I know... its important and I should know more about it and the people and blah blah blah. But I just can't do it, and I've tried to pay attention and learn all the political mumbo jumbo terminology... I'll have to have Karissa dumb it down for me so I can vote. Karissa's a CNN junkie.

I hate when its 11pm and I'm not tired.

I suppose I should go read or something to make myself tired. HAPPY THURSDAY everyone!

2 comments:

Jennie W said...

Do make sure you go vote come election time, but for now....just ignore it until they pick their candidates. Too much work to do it now in my opinion!

Anonymous said...

April, you'd be happy to know that I am no longer a political junkie!! yeah! I haven't been tracking any of this political garbage and it's been wonderful...too much negativity, slander, lying, ulterior motives...all the beaucracy does is push paper back and forth, it is a huge burden for the human race, and they don't do a damn thing productive. Instead of spending your time voting or tracking the race, spend time with the ones you love, create fond memories and don't invite all that negativity into your life. So don't worry about voting or especially the fact that your not into it- be proud of it :)
-Angela