Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

I didn't actually get many pics at Christmas. Too busy rangling Aiden and opening my gifts and his gifts. But Grandma got plenty of photos... www.pennysbs.blogspot.com.

Kevin gave me the most beautiful journey necklace, with a moment just like the ones in the commercial for it, and a very very sweet note that made me cry. Pics on my moms blog... thanks mom for the "no, you don't look like you've been crying" liar.

Hope everyone had a very merry christmas.! The past few days has been crazy for us. Sunday B-day party, Monday Christmas with my parents, Tuesday Christmas with Kevin's parents. Plus I worked both Monday and Tuesday from 7-3. But it was SOOOO slow at the hotel... I read my entire "A Lifetime of Secrets: A postsecret book" (so there isn't much to actually READ, you just look at a lot of art) that Aiden got me for Christmas.

I gave Kevin RockBand... it is adicting. I didn't think I'd like it, but its a blast! hard as hell to get the drums down, but well worth the money.

I can't believe Aiden is 1! He has his 1 year doc. appointment tomorrow. YAY!

We went to "I am Legend" on Sat. night. We went to the new theatre in East Grand Forks. Very nice. Reclining seats, cheap popcorn, cheap tickets and stadium seating (which is a first for Grand Forks) The place still smelled like new paint. The movie was good. Not as amazing as everyone has said it was supposed to be, but I'm glad I went, it was a good Will Smith movie.
We're goin' to DL this weekend. My mom asked to take Aiden for a couple of days (she misses him A LOT!) and who can argue with a few free days? Aiden knows a couple of signs now too. He understands Apple, Banana, Ball, Puppy, and Book. Hopefully, he'll start USING them himself soon. We got money for a vid. camera for Christmas, so soon, we'll have video to post!



The biggest present ever! Taller than he is!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the BAG O' GIFTS


SHHHHH! SNEAK ATTACK!

1 comment:

Mrs S said...

Sorry we had to miss the little guys birthday, it really really sucked to have to miss it, nothing went right all day and grrrrrrr, even though we new we couldn't stay for the whole thing we wanted to do more than 30 seconds.

The pictures of him are so cute! He looks like such a minature adult already.