Friday, September 22, 2006

Hope Mr. Rodriguez likes fire... there will be a lot of it where he is going

http://www.grandforksherald.com/articles/index.cfm?id=10877&CFID=576177&CFTOKEN=20876818

I think having to wait 6 to 8 years is stupid. I understand WHY so I don't need the lectures about people being wrongly accused and blah blah... I think its a waste of money and space to have this disgusting idiot sitting in our federal prison.... food wasted.... space wasted. Just get rid of him, he makes me sick.

I hope Dru's family feels like justice was served and can continue with the grieving/healing process.

3 comments:

Jennie W said...

I'm sure there will be a lot more hullalaboo before they actually get around to it. It seems that prisoners have more rights than most people....

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love it when pro-life people advocate for the death penalty - I truly enjoy the obvious irony and hypocrisy. Tell me Jennie, do you picket outside the courthouses like you do the abortion clinics? I imagine you must have to alter your signs a little bit...

April said...

Anonymous, you are absolutely right. We are ignoant and our brains are smaller and unable to make educated opinions on things. We can not comprehend such complex ideas such as hypocrasy and irony. Thank you for showing us our faults as we can reconsider them and make better choices and form better opinions. There is something about egotistical bastards/bitches (choose your own sex) like you that get me all hot and bothered. More please, show us the way.