Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Titles are dumb.

TOday Kevin went to Fargo with his white Grand Prix and came home with a large black Jeep Grand Cherokee. So we have a new vehicle. It'll be nice to know that when winter comes- he'll be commuting to Crookston in a 4 wheel drive truck instead of his little death trap of a Grand Prix. Everyone is like "why would you want to purposely get a gas hog of a vehicle?" Well, easy, Altru pays for Kevin's gas. actually they over pay us (for wear and tear on person vehicles) So that is how we can afford gas for a SUV. Its a very sexy vehicle. I love it. I drove it and it actually feels like I'm riding a large car... not so much a truck.

Ray and Jennie came to town and we went out to eat with them. Now Liz- if you and Erik could come down on Sunday-that would be fun! Like a little reunion! Come on!! why not?!! huh? huh?

I showed Amanda around UND Campus today. I haven't been on campus in like a year and a half! I miss going to school- maybe I should go back and get a USEFUL degree! It was fun, and I think I helped her a little bit so she will not be COMPLETELY lost when school starts.

I'm super psyched about my cousin, Mariah, coming to UND-she moves in on the 18th and she starts working at the hotel with me the week after school starts! It'll be blast!

Now that I know we're having a boy- I can't stop buying little boy outfits. I really really really hope that he IS a BOY and there wasn't a HUGE mistake (judging by the ultrasounds though, I think we're fine)

We're going over to Amber and Ben's tomorrow because Amber has this whole big chicken that she is cooking up and she's been talking about it for almost 2 weeks so I'm REALLY hungry for this chicken- She's turning all domestic and wifely and cooking this big meal for everyone. Well- she's always been domestic and wifely but now its official!

I found out that one of my classmates died of Spinal Menigitis (sp?) I didn't know her very well at all- she was always pretty nice to me though. Its sad, I feel horrible for her family. Such a sad way to die when she was only 25 or 26.

I better get goin' I'm really just blogging to procrastinate making the work schedule.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Are we good to go for Saturday or is there any confliction with this day? I don't have a cell phone so once I am on the rode, I won't be able to get a hold of you until I reach my uncle's house out in Manvel. I would be great to see you since I will have the kiddies with me!!

BoneDaddy said...

It seems like you guys have been pretty popular this week!